The International exhibition of art photography (Stay Home 2020) is exhibition of art photography organized by (WPG) World of Photography Group in Cooperation with other organizers:-
1. GPU - L200106 - Global Photographic Union – Greece
2. WPG – 2020/06 - World of Photography Group – Saudi Arabia
3. ICS - 2020/126 - IMAGE COLLEAGUE SOCIETY International – USA
4. EP - 2020-003 – Enprint Photo Club - Kolkata India
5. WPAI - 2020/013 - Wildlife Photography Association of India
6. APS - 2020-007 - Agile Photographic Society – Bangladesh
7. SAP - TSMSAA 50515205 - Sigma Academy of Photography - INDIA
8. GNG - 20/2020 - Green go – INDIA
9. NAPSL - 2020/02 - National Association of Photographers - Sri Lanka
10. APC - 17/2020 - ADASA Photography club - Egypt
11. PPS - 2020-003 - Phoenix Photographic Society – Bangladesh
12. EFA - EURO FOTO ART Asociate International – Romania
13. NAP - INDIA Madhu Sarkar
14. PESGSPC - Cyprus - Andreas Andreou
Conditions Of Entry
1. To participate at (Stay home 2020) authors will apply with black & white or color works.
2. Maximum number of photographs per theme is 4
3. No title or identification of the maker shall be written anywhere on the face of an image.
4. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging for that section, acceptance rate is 35% max. and target range for acceptance can be 29-35%
5. Photographs must be sent in digital form ONLY
6. as a picture file with dimension 1920x1080pixels at 300 dpi
7. The exhibition is not allowed to resize the pictures sent by the entrants.
8. The works will be projected on projector MAC BOOK PRO 17 INCH
9. File naming is needed. Maximum file size is 1 Mb
10. Photos must be in 8-bit JPEG format, sRGB color profile, maximum image width (Horizontal) is 1920 pixels and maximum image height (vertical) is 1080 pixels, maximum 300 dpi, JPEG compression value (if Photoshop used for export): 7-12
11. Exhibitions using digital projection is judge the images as received from the photographer at 100% of the maximum permitted pixel size. 12. Digital images cannot be altered, including resizing in either direction, by the exhibition or by the exhibition's equipment before or during judging
Breach Of Conditions Of Entry:
If at any time, it is determined in the reasonable discretion of the exhibition organizer or the judges before, during, or after the judging of an exhibition that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images may fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition organizers reserve the right to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards in connection with the exhibition.
Fees may be forfeited or refunded in these circumstances. The entrant acknowledges that the decision of the exhibition organizers or the judges is final.
In order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition organizers may carry out reasonable measures to verify that:
a) the images are the original work of the entrant.
b) the images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry.
These steps include, but are not limited to, questioning any entrant, requiring the submission of RAW files or other digital files representing the original capture of the submitted image(s), confronting the entrant with evidence that one or more submitted images fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry (also known as Entry Rules), and offering the entrant a reasonable opportunity to provide counter evidence to refute the exhibition organizer’s evidence by a set deadline. Such entries that are not cleared or are still questionable after the entrant has presented evidence may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to GPU for further investigation of possible ethics violations.
GPU retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints/suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, void the acceptances of any image found to violate the GPU rules, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with GPU. Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition and agree to cooperate with any investigation.
By entering this exhibition, you are explicitly consenting to the personal details you have supplied, including email addresses, being held, processed and used by the exhibition organizers for purposes associated with this exhibition. You also explicitly consent to such information being sent to organizations that have accorded official recognition, patronage or accreditation to this exhibition. You acknowledge and accept that entering this exhibition means that the status and results of your entry may be made public.
1. COLOR PIDC (Stay Home in Positive Energy)
2. MONO PIDM (NO COLOUR ALLOWED) (Stay Home in Positive Energy)
Closing date: 8th May, 2020
Judging date: 11th May,2020
Notification date: 25th May, 2020
DELIVERY OF E-CERTIFICATES AWARDS TO AUTHORS: 30TH MAY 2020 onwards
PSA DEFINITION OF BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY (MONOCHROME)
An image is considered to be Monochrome only if it gives the impression of having no color (i.e. contains only shades of gray which can include pure black and pure white) OR it gives the impression of being a greyscale image that has been toned in one color across the entire image. (For example by Sepia, red, gold, etc.) A greyscale or multi-colored image modified or giving the impression of having been modified by partial toning, multi-toning or by the inclusion of spot coloring does not meet the definition of monochrome and shall be classified as a Color Work.
The works will be judged online by judges communicating with the exhibition chairman via the Internet with projector MAC BOOK PRO 17 INCHs Of Entry
The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
An entrant’s images will not be presented to the judges consecutively. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Distribution of images shall be in the same round order as submitted by the entrant.
Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own.
(aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website.
Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated provided the photographic content predominates, subject to Nature, Photo Travel and Photojournalism divisional restrictions.
All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount entered in a GPU Recognized exhibition. Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a GPU Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
Images meeting the Monochrome Definition and non-manipulated color images from the same capture shall be considered the same image and must be given the same title.
Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames.
An image may be entered in only one section where acceptances of that image in multiple sections would be eligible for the same star path.
No Nude is allowed in this competition, As Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) does not allowed and Saudi Arabia is Organize of this contest
NOTICE: When an entrant fills in the Entry Form to submit an entry the entrant will see a feature to affirm he or she has read these Conditions of Entry when he or she fills out the entry form. If the entrant does not so affirm the entry will not be submitted.
A- Abbas Alkhamis, EFIAP/g, PPSA, BPSA, GPU CR3, GPU VIP2, Hon.FWPG, Hon.PESGSPC - Saudi Arabia
B- Majid Al Amri E FIAP/g, GPU CR4 – OMAN
C- Isa Ebrahim, MFIAP, EFIAP/g, EPSA, GPU CR4, GPU VIP2, GPU Aphrodite - Bahrain
We are going through difficult times because a problem Covid-19 is
seriously attacking public health. governments are asking people to stay home for
preventing its expansion, so we will send the Diploma certificates by email from all
• 11 X Gold Diploma certificates
• 11 X Silver Diploma certificates ,
• 11 X Bronze Diploma certificates
• 33 X Diploma certificates
• Special AWARDS The organizer reserves the right to award the most successful authors of (Stay home 2020) depend on the total number of the entrants,
• Special AWARDS The organizer reserves the right to award the most successful club participants of (Stay home 2020) depend on the total number of the accepted participants
• Notification cards will be sent by email.
• All participants of the competition (the authors which submitted works) will receive download link for online PDF catalogue of the photo salon.
The organizer will take all possible care while handling the email, awards and catalogues;